Thread Rating:
Electric cars in Dubai
02-13-2014, 03:54 PM
RE: Electric cars in Dubai
I'm not sure if whether the future is electric cars or some sort of synthetic fuel.
Some invention where we just *make* oil Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2014, 05:56 PM
That is possible, but as far as I can see it electric cars are real and they will progress a lot in the next years.
02-13-2014, 09:56 PM
(02-12-2014 02:11 PM)Peninha Wrote:  Electric cars in Dubai are driven by teenagers mikka? How do you know that? Really surprising information!

The sheikhs get these cars for their kids. The only other demographic that drive electric cars are environmentalists. That's the reason for the unrealistic designs.
02-14-2014, 06:18 PM
Wow, that's really cool information you're sharing, I do wonder why the sheikhs get these cars for their kids, it's some exotic taste... Smile
02-17-2014, 10:37 PM
Why are the sheikhs getting them for their kids? Do they think they are toy cars or something? Or maybe the same laws don't apply to electric and regular cars?
02-18-2014, 07:44 PM
Maybe it's something trendy or you will know the answer only when you meet the sheik. Smile
02-18-2014, 10:14 PM
- "Hey Sheikh, I read on a forum that only your son and his friends drive electric cars, why is this?"
- "Oh boy, did you hear that from Mikka?"

hehehe Big Grin
02-19-2014, 12:06 AM
LOL, come one, I don't think a Sheik will be that easy to approach? Maybe mikka can reveal it's sources. Smile
02-19-2014, 01:56 AM
(02-14-2014 06:18 PM)Peninha Wrote:  Wow, that's really cool information you're sharing, I do wonder why the sheikhs get these cars for their kids, it's some exotic taste... Smile

Actually, it's because of the electric cars advertising. They are safer and more intelligent in terms of safety and tracking.
02-19-2014, 05:41 PM
LOL, I don't think electric cars are safer mikka, the main difference is that they run on electricity and not on gas... Smile