Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are there any good diesel truck available in Saudi Arabia. I want one with a powerful
11-10-2016, 02:08 PM,
Rainbow  Are there any good diesel truck available in Saudi Arabia. I want one with a powerful
Are there any good diesel truck available in Saudi Arabia. I want one with a powerful engine

Attached FilesThumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2016, 08:15 AM,
RE: Are there any good diesel truck available in Saudi Arabia. I want one with a powerful
There are plenty of diesel trucks that you could buy in Saudi Arabia but if power is your primary concern then I thing you should go in for Toyota's Hilux Single cab or double cab depending on your budget and requirement. Some of the variants have a 4x4 feature as well. Try it out.
04-26-2019, 03:12 PM,
RE: Are there any good diesel truck available in Saudi Arabia. I want one with a powerful
You can go for the 2019 Toyota Hilux. This pick-up truck is excellent for both leisure and commercial needs. The vehicle comes with dimensions contribute to the practicality of the vehicle. It is powered by a 2.7-liter 4 Cylinder engine that offers 164 hp and 245 Nm of torque. With the Hilux 2019, you can reach a top speed of 170 km/h. Since you’re looking for a good diesel truck, this pick-up truck from Toyota isn’t an easy one to match for its competitors. For operations in the hot desert, you can opt for the 2019 Land Cruiser pickup.