Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audi R8
01-23-2014, 02:21 PM,
Audi R8
I just saw the audi r8 and I want that car! Who can tell me what to expect in terms of driving performance, fuel consumption and durability?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2014, 03:06 PM,
RE: Audi R8
Well, I want one too! The performance must be amazing and the durability as well, but I can't expect much saving in what regards to consumption, but it's a r8 after all!
01-27-2014, 08:48 PM,
What a beautiful car, I wish I could get one, as for the question, I think if you can afford an R8, then you don't need to worry about consumption and fuel costs Big Grin
01-28-2014, 06:58 PM,
(01-27-2014, 08:48 PM)Oakster Wrote:  What a beautiful car, I wish I could get one, as for the question, I think if you can afford an R8, then you don't need to worry about consumption and fuel costs Big Grin

Excessive fuel consumption is definitely something that would annoy me. Investing in a beautiful car that has some durability and easy access to spare parts is something that I expect with an audi, but if it consumes fuel like there's no tomorrow then I would not bother. It would be like spending five dollars for a pen and one thousand dollars for the ink.
02-01-2014, 06:33 AM,
Any audi is a good audi! fuel consumption is middle of the road as it balances performance with consumption. for the most part if you're getting an r8 you're going to be riding in style. that much i can assure you of!
02-05-2014, 04:13 PM,
Yes, I aspire to an Audi in my lifetime, I think it's the most cool car around and it's a quality car, I'd love to have one!
08-27-2015, 06:32 PM,
(01-23-2014, 02:21 PM)mikka254 Wrote:  I just saw the audi r8 and I want that car! Who can tell me what to expect in terms of driving performance, fuel consumption and durability?

The Audi R8 is a perfect choice for people who are outgoing, classy, speedy, and love saving. Its fuel consumption is not that bad. Talk about performance? This is ideal for people who love speed and stability on the road. I however doubt if it is durable.Undecided
05-25-2016, 09:36 AM,
(08-27-2015, 06:32 PM)sylvanceg Wrote:  
(01-23-2014, 02:21 PM)mikka254 Wrote:  I just saw the audi r8 and I want that car! Who can tell me what to expect in terms of driving performance, fuel consumption and durability?

The Audi R8 is a perfect choice for people who are outgoing, classy, speedy, and love saving. Its fuel consumption is not that bad. Talk about performance? This is ideal for people who love speed and stability on the road. I however doubt if it is durable.Undecided

Have u experienced one...........!!!!