Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheapest rims and tires
12-28-2013, 06:35 AM,
Cheapest rims and tires
I was wondering what's the cheapest rims and tires you've seen lately in store. Please give me as much answers as possible.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-31-2013, 10:22 PM,
RE: Cheapest rims and tires
Well, this will depend entirely in the country where you are. As for rims I have never bought one, but I have bought quite a few set of tires. I usually browse the sites of the companies that sell them and I always look the best quality/price relation. The last set I bought was in a local dealer that made me an amazing price. Wink
01-04-2014, 11:23 PM,
Here in the uk, my last rims i bought was actually replicas of BBS for my audi picked them up cheap and got the refurbished and painted black and they look great also bought stretched tires too.
04-04-2014, 06:27 PM,
I have never bought rims, but when it comes to tires it's quite worth to lose some time looking for a better deal, it's money in the bank. Wink
07-11-2015, 08:27 AM,
Your tire is where the car meets the road, it's the ONE thing you should NOT cheap out on.
Cheap tires are not safe. They will wear out fast, make loud noise when you drive and will lower your fuel economy.
07-03-2018, 02:27 PM,
PitStopArabia (https://www.pitstoparabia.com/) is also a better option for Dubai locals to find cheapest rims and tires.