Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Electric cars in Dubai
02-20-2014, 12:16 AM,
RE: Electric cars in Dubai
Yeah I don;t think they will come anytime soon because of the gas prices and how the electric cars don't travel as much as a car that runs on petrol. They might come maybe for advertisement or some rich guy wants to show off or something in dubai lol.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 03:43 PM,
Yep, that's a good point, gas is cheap there and the autonomy is really limited...
06-24-2014, 05:22 PM,
I'm sure that hybrid electric gas cars will show up in Dubai, just because it's trendy. Although they are not worth having in my opinion, as then you have two engines to worry about essentially. Electric cars may not hold up in such heat as well.
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
12-05-2018, 04:29 PM,
It will take few more years for electric cars to get into Dubai. The petrol prices are pretty cheap in Dubai making conventional cars affordable. However, a small change has been seen. People are now shifting toward hybrid cars for the enhanced efficiency of these cars. Hybrid cars have performed well and can be an alternative to gasoline-powered cars.
02-21-2019, 05:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-27-2019, 05:59 PM by gaargz.)
I rented a Tesla model X recently at https://paddockrentacar.com/ . Very good impressions of the trip, I liked the car very much. It is comfortable, fast and quite spacious.