Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foggy weather
12-08-2016, 11:46 AM,
Foggy weather
Have you heard about the accidents last monday? The Dubai Police recorded 107 traffic accidents across Dubai between 4 and 9am on Monday morning due to fog. That is a huge amount of accident for that span of time. I hope that the drivers will be more careful driving in the morning since they can't see the road properly due to the fog
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2016, 09:57 AM,
RE: Foggy weather
(12-08-2016, 11:46 AM)RussellDane Wrote:  Have you heard about the accidents last monday? The Dubai Police recorded 107 traffic accidents across Dubai between 4 and 9am on Monday morning due to fog. That is a huge amount of accident for that span of time. I hope that the drivers will be more careful driving in the morning since they can't see the road properly due to the fog

@RussellDane I have heard about these accidents. And I think this is a bad news for all of us. We must have to be careful while driving in this heavy fogy weather. I have read the news that Lt. Col Al Khazraji said every second driver here in Dubai try to cross others to reach fast. But they should have maximum distance between two cars while driving in fog.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply