Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minnie Cooper
12-29-2013, 09:59 PM,
Minnie Cooper
I have a friend who is crazy about Minnie Coopers and sometimes I hang out with him. Just last thursday night about 20 Minnie Cooper owners got together with the cars and went for a ride and eat some specialties.

He organizes this meetings and gets everyone to do their repairs in the same representative, so guess what, he gets his repairs for free! Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-30-2013, 09:13 AM,
RE: Minnie Cooper
Getting repairs for free is nice, being taught to do it yourself is better. Cars are so complex though I just look at them and feel dumb. Mini Coopers are only two seaters right? I see them around Oregon sometimes, but mostly I see the Scion here, or Prius. Is the Mini Cooper a hybrid?
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
12-30-2013, 11:52 AM,
As far as i know Mini Cooper recently announced production of Hybrid version and it will be in market like next year may be, not sure
12-31-2013, 02:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-31-2013, 02:06 AM by Peninha.)
(12-30-2013, 09:13 AM)Lowdown0 Wrote:  Getting repairs for free is nice, being taught to do it yourself is better. Cars are so complex though I just look at them and feel dumb. Mini Coopers are only two seaters right? I see them around Oregon sometimes, but mostly I see the Scion here, or Prius. Is the Mini Cooper a hybrid?

I do know something about cars, mostly due do problems I had with my previous cars... Dodgy, but I don't have great knowledge to do it myself. It's pretty much like you say, I wouldn't mind knowing how to do it! My friends car has 4 seats, but some only have two, and it's not hybrid.
01-23-2014, 02:18 PM,
Minnies have become very popular especially because of how they have been advertised in various movies and music videos. And if you actually get to drive one, you'll understand why these cars are actually a good investment. If perhaps you have a loved one whom you want to buy a car for, the minnie should be your first option. They are stylish and with the right adjustments, they can last quite long on the road.
01-29-2014, 03:42 PM,
Yes, I don't have the driving experience, I will ask my friend to let me drive it, don't know if he will though, it's pretty much like a baby to him!
09-01-2015, 08:27 PM,
I wish I had a friend who had a Minnie Cooper just so that I can know how it feels to drive it. Every dream is valid, maybe one day I will buy it.
09-17-2015, 06:13 PM,
Those cars are awesome, they are the most stylish on the roads and it was a great re-conversion.
09-18-2015, 05:48 PM,
(09-17-2015, 06:13 PM)Amber Wrote:  Those cars are awesome, they are the most stylish on the roads and it was a great re-conversion.

I did not know the Mini Cooper goes back to 1952, until I watched this video! Wow this car is much older then I thought! I guess, along with the age of this vehicle comes some problems.

Apparently the reviewer of this video on the Mini Cooper admits the cars a lot of fun to drive, but come with some issues. I don't know, if the car deserves such a rough review. After all, I can not think of any car that I owned that did not come with its set of problems.

I never knew why the car had such a short front end, turns out the engine is mounted side to side. Wow, I feel a little silly for not knowing this already.Ha ha I also learned another bit of trivia, all of the members of the Beetles owned a Mini Cooper!

Would any of these keep me from considering the option of buying a Mini Cooper? Nope. Who knows, someday I might be the proud owner of one. I tend to buy my cars by their appealing looks.

09-23-2015, 04:49 PM,
The original Minnie Cooper is still on the roads, but there are big differences between the old and the new model.